- Improve your general French in a balanced way (alternating between oral and writing skills)
- Morning classes from Monday to Friday, with afternoons free to discover Touraine at your own pace.
Public: ages 16 and over
Duration: between 1 and 48 weeks
Schedule: from Monday to Friday in the morning (except public holidays)
Class size: 10 to 15 students per class (maximum 15 students)
Levels: Minimum of 6 levels, from beginner to advanced
Before their arrival at the Institute, students pass a free test to assess their skills.
Description: this 15 hours per week Standard Course is composed of:
- 15 hours of general French (20 lessons of 45 minutes) to work on oral and writing skills with two teachers
- course from 9am to 12.20am with a 20 mns break during the morning
- Alternate work between writing and oral skills
The Standard Course programs are organized in accordance with our own curricula, based on our long experience and designed in compliance with the Common European Framework of Reference. In order to offer total immersion, classes frequently make reference to French culture and current affairs.
Assessment: students are regularly assessed and graded in order to monitor progress an to determine when they can change level.
Complete beginners should start their course on the dates noted on the academic calendar.
Recommended starting dates for stays of 4 weeks or more : see academic calendar.
Every Monday :
- Between Monday 7 January 2019 and Friday 13 December 2019
- Between Tuesday 7 January 2020 and Friday 11 December 2020
- Between Friday 14 December 2018 and Monday 7 January 2019
- Monday 2 April 2018 postponed until Tuesday 3 April 2018
- Monday 21 May 2018 postponed until Tuesday 22 May 2018
- Monday 22 April 2019 postponed until Tuesday 23 April 2019
- Monday 11 November 2019 postponed until Tuesday 12 November 2019