- Improve your general French in a balanced way, alternating oral and reading/writing skills
- Complement the program with phonetics lesson and course units that take into account your objectives and your difficulties, to design a track that fits your needs and interests.
Public: ages 16 and over
Duration: between 1 and 48 weeks
Schedule: from Monday to Friday (except public holidays)
Class size: 10 to 15 students per class (maximum of 15 students)
Levels: a minimum of 6 levels, from beginner to advanced (A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2)
Before their arrival at the Institute, students pass a free language test that assesses their skills.
Description: this intensive course represents 21 teaching hours per week (28 lessons of 45 minutes), with the following units:
- 15 hours of language course (morning class) with two teachers
- 1.5 hours of phonetics
- 1.5 hours of tutorials oral and reading (methods to improove the competences)
- 3 hours of cultural workshops (French civilization and culture, gastronomy, literature, arts, songs etc.) or French for specific purpose, action-based units (conversation, webzine, higher education counselling), or DELF/DALF exam preparation courses.
The Intensive Course programs are organized in accordance with our own curricula, based on our long experience. They are designed in compliance with the Common European Framework of Reference. In order to offer total immersion, classes frequently make reference to French culture and current affairs.
Assessment: students are regularly assessed and graded in order to monitor their progress and to determine their change of level.
Complete beginners should start their course on the dates noted on the academic calendar.
Recommended starting dates for stays of 4 weeks or more : check academic calendar.
Every Monday :
- Between Monday 7 January 2019 and Friday 13 December 2019
- Between Monday 6 January 2020 and Friday 11 December 2020
- Between Friday 14 December 2018 and Monday 7 January 2019
- Monday 2 April 2018 postponed until Tuesday 3 April 2018
- Monday 21 May 2018 postponed until Tuesday 22 May 2018
- Monday 22 April 2019 postponed until Tuesday 23 April 2019
- Monday 11 November 2019 postponed until Tuesday 12 November 2019