- Organize a development training in teaching French as a foreign language,
- Provide group training in innovative classroom techniques,
- Train a group of FLE teachers in the use of TICE, phonetics and civilization teaching, etc.
Target audience: FLE/FLS teachers or future teachers who teach abroad or in France
Duration: 1 to 3 weeks, with 15 to 25 hours of training per week
Schedule: personalized, courses from Monday to Friday
Enrollment: closed group of 5 to 25 participants
Levels: Minimum B1 Organization of mixed courses (teaching/language development) upon request.
Description: Personalized answers to specific issues, the "a la carte" training of Institut de Touraine allows for example:
- To get accustomed with TICE use
- To train in FOS methodology (French for special purposes)
- To design assessment tools
- To work on phonetic correction in teaching
- To approach French civilization and culture in classes...